Survivalist And Reality TV Legend EJ "Skullcrusher" Snyder Joins The Mammoth Nation Crew As A Vendor
We are proud to have recently partnered with legendary survivalist EJ "Skullcrusher" Snyder to offer his survival kit items on our platform. Snyder is a retired combat veteran with over 25 years of military service in the elite "U.S. Army Ranger" unit. He was awarded 2 Bronze Stars and a Legion of Merit. He is best known for his roles on Naked and Afraid and other shows such as Dual Survivor, First Man Out, and Mountain Masters.
And Snyder is equally excited about our partnership.
"Now I am partnering and joining Mammoth Nation. And I am so excited to have my page here because I am with all you like-minded thinkers right out there," Snyder said in an exclusive message to us.
He continued, "What I love nothing more is to get my fellow Americans and all you like-minded thinkers just like me ready for bad days ahead. That's why I'm bringing you the top survival gear, videos, and training on the planet. So check us out!"
Emergency Survival Tips
Surviving in the wild can be challenging, but with the right knowledge and preparation, you can increase your chances of staying safe. Here are five simple but effective tips for surviving in the wild:
- Prioritize shelter: Building or finding suitable shelter is crucial for protection from the elements and maintaining body temperature. Look for natural formations like caves, rock overhangs, or dense foliage. If necessary, construct a shelter using available materials like branches, leaves, or a tarp if you have one.
- Find a water source: Water is essential for survival. Locate a nearby water source, such as a river, stream, or lake. Remember to purify the water before drinking it. Boiling, using water purification tablets, or filtering with a portable water filter are some methods to make water safe for consumption.
- Start a fire: Fire serves multiple purposes in the wild. It provides warmth, helps with cooking food, purifies water, and can serve as a signaling device. Learn fire-making techniques such as using a fire starter, flint and steel, or friction-based methods like the bow drill. Always exercise caution and ensure fires are contained and safely extinguished.
- Gather and prepare food: While surviving in the wild, finding food becomes a priority. Learn about edible plants, insects, and foraging techniques specific to the environment you are in. Additionally, consider setting up traps, fishing, or hunting if you have the necessary skills and equipment. Be cautious and avoid consuming anything unless you are confident it is safe.
- Stay calm and focused: Maintaining a positive mindset and staying focused on the task at hand is crucial for survival. Panic and stress can cloud judgment and hinder decision-making. Prioritize your needs, conserve energy, and take regular breaks to avoid exhaustion. Use your available resources wisely and adapt to the challenges you encounter.
Remember, surviving in the wild requires practical skills and knowledge. It is always good practice to study survival techniques before venturing into unfamiliar territory. And always tell someone if you plan on venturing out into the wild as another layer of safety.
And don't forget to check out EJ "Skullcrusher" Snyder's vendor page to get more great survival gear; it could save your life.
- Mammoth Nation
Have you read these other blogs?
Memorial Day has recently passed, but there's always time to remember the fallen. That's what the holiday is truly about.
Documents proved Homeland Security listed "pro-life mom" as a potential radicalization suspect. Now that's just madness!