Prepare For New Years Resolutions Now
Vendor Spotlight: Alpha Elite Performance
New Year's Day is right around the corner.
As we all get together with friends and family during this holiday season, it's quite easy to be surrounded by delicious food and tasty cocktails that we simply cannot resist. I mean, it is the holiday season- what's one more piece of apple pie?
After all those meals and cocktails comes the results- a few extra pounds that weren't there before; it happens every year.
What also happens every year are our New Year's resolutions. It only makes sense to add 'lose the holiday pounds' to the list of resolutions.
And what better way to lose weight than with a few supplements from Alpha Elite Performance. Alpha Elite was founded by a retired Green Beret, Travis Wilson. He, more than most people, understands the importance of fitness, health and well-being. "Exercising regularly will help prevent weight gain, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. It will also strengthen bones and muscle. You need to exercise to keep from meeting your maker earlier than you want to," said Travis.
He also understands how helpful supplements can be for people. "Dietary supplements made for exercise and athletic performance combined with a healthy meal plan can and do add value to your physical fitness goals. The key though is a healthy meal plan first," Travis said.
Alpha Elite carries an entire line of supplements that can help you with any goals you may have.
Whether you're looking to lose those holiday pounds, boost your energy levels just before a workout, or add some muscle mass for the beach season- Alpha Elite has what you need.
They offer a wide variety of supplements to help with wellness, weight loss, strength, hydration, and more. All made with quality, clean ingredients in a GMP and FDA- regulated facility.
New Year's Resolution Tips
If you plan on going back to the gym this New Year, here are a few tips to help you achieve your goals.
1. Get the supplements you need to achieve your goals (weight loss, energy increase, muscle mass, etc.) Visit our vendor Alpha Elite by clicking HERE.
2. Start slow. Fitness and exercise is a lifestyle, not a short term plan. If you work out for three hours on your first visit, you'll regret it.
3. Write down small, simple and achievable short-term goals. Goals like 'I want to run a marathon' are too broad.
4. Reward yourself. As you achieve your goals, treat yourself to something. Buy yourself a gift, get a massage, anything that shows you achieved a goal.
5. Enlist a the help of a friend. Workout partners are great for accountability. If you know someone will be at the gym waiting for you, you'll go- and vice versa.
"Start now and don't quit. 'Foot Stomp'... don't quit! In two weeks, you'll see results," Travis said. "And to be blunt... there's no such thing as big boned. And screw anyone that tries to keep you from getting your goals. Get after it Alphas!"
And what better place to start than with our vendor Alpha Elite Performance.
Have you read our other blogs?
Britney Griner, WNBA star, was traded for the Merchant of Death- but Biden left a Marine behind. Read that blog HERE.
Musk's Twitter Files revealed the old Twitter regime DID suppress the Hunter Laptop story. Read about that HERE.